The Crisis Employment Services Team invites you to the Employment Platform
Crisis, 66 Commercial Street, London, E1 6LT
Thursday 05 October 2017
Invitation to the Employment Platform
The Employment Platform is a recruitment fair where you will have the opportunity to meet Crisis clients who are ready and motivated to start a new career!
Between 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017 Crisis Employment Services supported their clients into over 300 jobs and the Job Brokerage Service worked with 15 organisations who provided 43 opportunities. We also ran screening and preparation sessions to ensure clients were a good match for vacancies and that they were in the best possible position to succeed in their new job.
Following our last employment platform in March 2017, we arranged 19 interviews and 10 site visits resulting in 10 clients starting work and five clients completed training.
Come along to find out:
- How you can work with Crisis to support our clients in their journey into work
- The support your organisation can receive to recruit employees for free
- The support Crisis gives its clients to gain the necessary skills to return to workGet involves
At the Employment Platform you can:
- Meet our clients who are ready to start work
- Promote your organisation
- Deliver advice on training and volunteering
- Network with other organisations