FutureChef Twilight Event North West
Sodexo, Everton Football Club
Tuesday 03 October 2017
We are delighted to invite you to a FutureChef Teachers Twilight Event at Sodexo, Everton Football Club on Tuesday 3rd October from 4.30pm until 6.30pm
Award winning Chef Mentor and Springboard Ambassador Gareth Billington will be demonstrating key skills and highlighting how to get the most out of the FutureChef Programme and Competition as mentor to previous FC National Final Winners Bethan Disley-Jones and Anna Carmichael, both from the North West region!
Twilight sessions have been designed to provide Food Teachers with valuable information, resources, demonstrations and local industry contacts to enhance the delivery of their food curriculum.
PLACES ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!
- 4.30pm - Arrival & Refreshments: Teachers Networking
- 5.00pm - FutureChef: Key Information and Benefits: Joanne Greenall, Springboard
- 5.10pm - Food Teachers Centre Events: Barbara Rathmill
- 5.20pm - Bethan Disley-Jones, FutureChef Winner 2016
- 5.30pm - Executive Head Chef Gareth Billington: Chef Demonstration
- 6.00pm - Refreshments & Teachers Question Time
- 6.30pm - Finish
We look forward to seen you there!