Hospitality Elevator Programme 2018 - Are you looking to take the next step?
Tuesday 04 December 2018
Strengthen your career prospects, gain new bartending skills and obtain vital qualifications to enhance your earning potential. Springboard and Diageo’s Hospitality Elevator is aimed at people currently employed in bartending and hospitality roles who are looking to increase their hours, responsibility and/or skills. The course is completely FREE to take part in and comprises of four one-day modules.
Part of the Diageo Learning for Life Programme which to date, over 1,000 participants have undertaken the main Bartending and Hospitality course supporting unemployed people to start a fulfilling career as a bartender. 83% are employed or in further education 12 months after they have completed the course – it’s one of Springboard’s most successful initiatives. More information here!
WHAT’S INVOLVED IN HOSPITALITY ELEVATOR:
- BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal License Holders
- BIIAB Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- WorldHost: Principles of Customer Service
- Diageo Bar Academy: Spirits & Beer
WHY YOU SHOULD SIGN UP:
- Completely free to take part
- Increase your chances of promotion & responsibility
- Gain nationally recognised hospitality qualifications
- Invitation to Alumni Masterclasses
- Increase your skills and product knowledge by attending Alumni Masterclasses
THE KEY DATES:
Wed 28th Nov - World Host Customer Service @ Springboard Office - Southwark
Tue 4th Dec - BIIAB Certificate for Personal Licence @ Venue TBA
Thur 6th Dec - BIIAB Food Safety Level 2 @ DIAGEO 7HQ – Park Royal
Tue 11th Dec - DIAGEO Bar Academy (mandatory) @ DIAGEO 7HQ – Park Royal