Springboard Ambassador Programme - The Boringdon Hall Hotel, Plymouth
Boringdon Hill, Colebrook, Plymouth, PL7 4DP
Tuesday 12 February 2019
You’re invited to attend the Springboard Ambassador Programme on the 12th & 13th February 2019 held at The Boringdon Hall Hotel
Our Ambassadors are the experts of the industry, if you would like to find out more about a certain job role, employer or anything else you can ask an ambassador a question, or request a school or college visit then this event is for you. This will also be including an extra element of the benefits of employing and working with SEND from experts in this field.
Please note, this is FREE programme to organisations unless they cancel up to a week before.
During your training you will:
- Develop presentation skills to enable you to engage with a variety of audiences to give them a positive message about the Food and Service Management, Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism Industry
- Develop knowledge of advice and guidance and routes into employment for potential recruits
- Develop knowledge of Springboard products and services that can support you in your role as an Ambassador
- Action plan with the support of Springboard for your role as an Ambassador
- Have fun! You will build your network with like-minded professionals, and we will all learn from each other.
Please have a look at http://springboarduk.net, and consider your own business recruitment challenges and opportunities including Apprenticeships.
There is some preparation work overnight on day one for day two, so please bear this in mind for your evening on day one.