Catering Development and Training Manager
You look after the employees, the old and the new. You’ll be in charge of overseeing the hiring and training the workforce, as well as caring for their everyday needs.
- Assist with recruitment and selection, training and development and employee relations
- Working with managers to plan future staff needs and requirements
- Payroll management
- Making sure staff have the right to benefits, also arranging staff services such as counselling and welfare
- Deal with any employee complaints or issues
- Ensuring that pay and leave records are accurately kept, PAYE deducted correctly, service charge shared equitably, etc.
- Setting up an induction programmes for new staff
- Recruitment and training
- Problem solving
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Administration skills
- Office experience
Qualifications and Training
There is no standard qualifications needed but employers will expect you to have, or be working towards your qualification in human resource management, for example, those offered by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
A Catering Development and Training Manager earns £35,000 plus
Salary rates vary depending upon your experience, as well as the company. These figures are only intended as a guide.*
The bonus bits…
If you enjoy working with people than this is the position for you!
*Figures from the National Careers Service November 2013