Trusthouse Charitable Foundation: Destination Hospitality
Please note that this course is only for people aged between 16 – 30 years old.
Are you aged between 16 – 30, unemployed and interested in a career within the hospitality industry? Start your career with our dynamic training programmes
Launching soon across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. A variety of programmes to suit your needs, including one-to-one mentoring and 4 or 6 week courses.
- Careers advice, CV and interview techniques, and effective job searching.
- Life skills including teamwork, communication and confidence building
- Qualifications recognised by the hospitality industry, including Food Safety, Certificate for Personal License Holders, World Host Principles of Customer Service
- Online e-learning modules: Coronavirus Safety, Practical Skills and Mindfulness
- Live inspirational guest speakers from professionals in the industry
- We have a limited number of places available on this programme, which will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- To qualify for this course, you must have the right to work in England, Scotland or Wales, be aged between 16 – 30 and are currently unemployed
- You will need access to a smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC, and the internet, to access the course
In partnership with