Q Hotels are looking for talented, hardworking, passionate Chefs to join their brigades in a cross range of positions or as part of their Roving Chef support team.
With many Chefs becoming disillusioned and leaving the industry, QHotels are committed to becoming game-changers and to ensure that it’s always a greater benefit to work for a hotel, than for an agency.
Q Hotels offer:
- Competitive salaries/hourly rates
- Commitment to work life balance, whether this be daytime food preparation shifts or 4 day weeks
- Structured training and development programmes, delivered by Chefs for Chefs
- Chef Apprenticeship Programme, leading straight into further development
- Chefs’ competitions
- Central Roving Team to generate Q experienced support during vacancies/absence etc
- Specialist Central Support team, inclusive of a Michelin star Chef Consultant and Leading Nutritionist
- The latest kitchen management tool (Kitchen Cut) for costings and efficiency