Looking for a career that offers endless opportunities in a varied and fast paced environment, where no two days are the same?
Our Operational Management programme is our generalist entry level Apprenticeship, designed to provide apprentices with a basic understanding of all areas of hotel operations.We recognise that with such a varied mix of departments, it’s difficult to know which way to move forward in your career and therefore this enables you to experience different departments in order to help closely match your own personal skills and qualities against a role most suitable for you. We find that this programme allows us to fully support you in making the best career choice moving forward. After completion of Hospitality Level 2, there is further opportunity for apprentices to progress to a specialist L3, or L2 modules designed to fit with your department.
- Full time employment as a Hospitality Apprentice
- An Apprentice welcome pack
- NVQ training to achieve Level 2 in Hospitality Level 3
- Additional Q Hotels ‘masterclass’ training;
- Enhanced Apprentice pay rate, rising with service
- A dedicated mentor and regular performance reviews
- You have to be over 16 years old.
- Personality and a great attitude are the most important qualifications for us and GCSEs at grade A* to C – including English and Maths are preferable. Without these, you will need to have the ability to pass a function skills test during initial assessments for the role. Please talk to us for further information.
Apprenticeship Pay Rates
- Starting rate £3.50 (min 30 hours)
- 6 month review to £4.00
- Completion on Intermediate (L2) Apprenticeship £5.00
- Completion of Advanced (L3) Apprenticeship NMW / full rate for role