who will nurture your passion and offer a full training programme to develop your culinary skills?
We’ll support your training and development from Apprenticeship right through to Executive Chef level, all through full time work with NVQ training provided.
- Full time employment as a Chef Apprentice
- An Apprentice welcome pack
- NVQ training to achieve Level 2 in Professional Cookery
- Additional Q Hotels ‘masterclass’ training;
- Enhanced Apprentice pay rate, rising with service
- Chef’s whites,your own set of Chef’s knives, a cookery book and appropriate safety shoes.
- A dedicated mentor and regular performance reviews
- You have to be over 16 years old.
- Personality and a great attitude are the most important qualifications for us and GCSEs at grade A* to C – including English and Maths are preferable. Without these, you will need to have the ability to pass a function skills test during initial assessments for the role. Please talk to us for further information.
Apprenticeship Pay Rates
- Starting rate £3.50 (min 30 hours)
- 6 month review to £4.00
- Completion on Intermediate (L2) Apprenticeship £5.00
- Completion of Advanced (L3) Apprenticeship NMW / full rate for role