St Giles London are recruiting a food and beverage apprentice to join their team
Job Title: Food And Beverage Apprentice
Employer: St Giles Hotel London
Location: London United Kingdom WC1B 3GH
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Framework and Level (level 2: intermediate, level 3 advanced, level 4 higher): IntermediateLevel
Apprenticeship Vacancy Reference: VAC-00150
Vacancy Short Description: As a Food and Beverage Apprentice you will provide a courteous and efficient service to all guests and maintain the levels of service to the highest standards at all times. You will be responsible for offering Food and Beverage service to all guests.
Qualifications Required:None needed however maths and English will be tested as part of the interview process.
Vacancy Full Description
Main duties will include:
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service to all guest.
- Serving and recommending food choices.
- Serving and recommending drinks.
- Ensuring all guests have a great experience during their stay.
- Appearing well presented at all times.
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 40 hours per week over 5 days
Salary: £7.50 gross per hour or £300.00 gross per week
Application Deadline Date: 6/29/2017
Possible Start Date: 7/17/2017
- Friendly nature
- Hard working
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to take instructions
- Well organised
- Able to ensure that all requests are attended to without any delays
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to co-ordinate efficiently with other departments
- Good team
Future Prospects: Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you will have an opportunity to progress on your skills and with in the industryFood and Beverage Apprentice
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 qualification within hospitality
- Functional skills if needed
Other Information: The candidate must be flexible to cover shifts, lunch and dinner service
Things to Consider:
- This role will require evening and weekend working as well as public holidays
- This is a fast paced role and will require you to be on your feet for the majority of your shift