Earn a Wage while you Learn!
Hilton Hotels located in Cambridge, Craigendarroch, London Canary Wharf, London Kensington, Reading, Wawick - Stratford-upon-Avon and many more are looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for hospitality to join their Food & Beverage Team as an Apprentice.
Why join us as an Apprentice?
- Work for the most recognized name in Hospitality
- Voted #9 Great Places to Work Globally!
- Be mentored by a Team of Professionals
- Receive on the Job training while you work towards a nationally recognized Level 2 Diploma.
- The Hilton Benefits include worldwide travel perks, complimentary meals provided, service charge and high street discounts including cinema tickets
What will I be doing?
- You might work in the following areas of Food and Beverage: Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast, Room Service and/or Conference and Events
- You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guests alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service. Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and Bar and Conference and Events may finish between 11pm and 2am.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and someone who makes our guests smile
- Genuinely friendly and caring
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Passion for food and beverage and willingness to learn
- Ambitious and hard working
- Good communication and personal presentation
- It would be advantageous if you worked in Food and Beverage or in catering/restaurant/bar previously.
- There is no specific education or qualification required for this job.