Be you. Be a Front of House team member, Kitchen Porter or Chef at our newly refurbished restaurant on Wigmore Street and Putney London
Every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! as a team member, yours is the friendly face our guests remember, you’re the one who brings our food + resaurants to life! No experience? No problem! just bring a passion for fresh food and brilliant service... We’ll teach you the rest
We have three fantastic roles at our newly refurbished restaurant on Wigmore Street Central London, click to apply for the following roles:
And another three fabulous roles at Putney London, click to apply for the following roles:
What are we looking for?
At wagamama we spread positivity from bowl to soul through our behaviours
- Cares | you’ll show you care about people through the way you treat our guests + your team
- Communicates | you’ll communicate brilliantly with our guests + your team
- Owns it | you’ll own what you do + take responsibility for this in a positive way
- Embraces change | every day in small ways you’ll strive to be better than before
- Leads | you’ll lead in a way that makes a positive difference within the team, helping to ensure we’re all connected + part of something special, that is wagamama you’ll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
At wagamama we’re proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!