At Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
The position of Food & Bevarage team member ( 30hrs per week) has become available at Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock. Reporting into the F & B Manager, you will be responsible for
- Welcoming our guests and delivering exceptional customer service skills to wow our guests.
- Ensure our breakfast and bar (all day dining) area is clean and ready to welcome our guests. Assist with food and beverage service and respond promptly to all guest requests. Maintain the cleanliness of all F & B outlets after service.
- Proactively attend all F & B team meetings and communicate effectively with kitchen and sales team to ensure seamless day to day operations. Conduct regular inspection of all F & B equipment and maintain material stock.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to deliver excellent customer service, have a positive ‘can do’ attitude, be willing to learn and show that they care.
Where Will You Be Working?
Holiday Inn London- Camden Lock , a stylish gem in the heart of vibrant Camden Town, right along Regent's Canal and a few minutes walking distance from Camden underground. Whether travelling on business or leisure, our 130 bedrooms are designed to give plenty of room to work and relax. We proudly are the second Open Lobby to be developed by Holiday Inn in Europe. Our Glasshouse, Camden suites and Mezzanine suites are ideal for meetings and private events. Above all, you will be part of a fun loving , passionate team delivering memorable and exceptional service to all our guests.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There’s open, clear communication from the top
- We’ve got great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
- Incentive programmes
- Money off high street retailers
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for someone who can communicate well with others, can carry out instructions, is able to pay close attention to detail and will commit to providing outstanding service to our guests. Experience within a similar role is preferable but full training is provided.
The Bigger Picture
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock is managed by RBH; an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!