Do you have a real passion for cooking and would love a career as a Chef? Would you like to earn whilst you learn?
Well now is the time, as we have a very exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Commis Chef to join our team at the Roehampton Club.
You do not need to have any experience as full training will be provided as part of the Apprenticeship. This is ideal for a school leaver or someone wanting a career change.
Apprenticeship are for everyone regardless of age!
Over a 12 month period you will be trained to become a fully Qualified Commis Chef
Based in the busy kitchen based at the exclusive private members club
- Working in a team to support Senior Chefs
- Preparing food using fresh ingredients
- Preparing starters and desserts
- Cooking meals through various cooking methods
- Cleaning and clearing down work stations
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Completing food safety records and health and safety records
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Working to Food Hygiene and safety recommendations
To apply for this job visit www.compass-careers.co.uk and enter compass/TP/248172/47673
Location: Roehampton Club, Roehampton Lane, London, SW15 5LR, United Kingdom