Are you keen to start an exciting career in hospitality?
Are you passionate about customer service?
Would your career benefit from an action packed, 6 week training course?
WANTED: FUTURE BARTENDERS & HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY LEADERS
July: Glasgow ♦ Fife ♦ Forth Valley
September: Glasgow ♦ Dundee
Diageo Learning for Life: Hospitality and Bartender course is a 6 week course that consists of 4 weeks of “classroom training” followed by 2 weeks of live training in a local business.
The programme will deliver everything you need in order to begin a new career in a bar, restaurant or any other hospitality role. You don’t need to have any previous experience, just the desire to work in a customer focused role.
To be eligible for this course you must be:
- Aged 18+
- Receiving Job Seekers’ Allowance or Universal Credit
- With a very keen interest in starting a career in Hospitality
During the course you will be:
- Excused from signing on and remain on your benefits
- Provided with travel expenses and a lunch, work placement uniforms and stationery
- Guaranteed interview with an employer recruiting in your area
DURING THE 6 WEEKS YOU WILL GAIN THE FOLLOWING:
Work skills certificates
Job Search skills
For more information contact
Glasgow ♦ Fife ♦ Forth Valley