WANTED: FUTURE BARTENDERS & HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY LEADERS
September: Glasgow ♦ Dundee ♦
October: London ♦ Birmingham
Diageo Learning for Life are programmes which prepare you for a career within a Bartending or Front of House role. We have a number of programmes which aim to give you the skills and experience to get your career off to a great start.
Diageo Learning for Life: Bartending and Hospitality - is a 6 week course which gives you the skills, qualifications and experience to help you launch your hospitality career – consisting of 4 weeks of training and a 2 week work placement.
Diageo Learning for Life: Kickstart - is a 3 week course which equips you with qualifications and experience to help you to launch your hospitality career – consisting of 1 week of training and a 2 week work placement.
The programmes will deliver everything you need in order to begin a new career in a bar, restaurant or any other hospitality role. You don’t need to have any previous experience, just the desire to work in a customer focused role.
To be eligible for this course you must be:
- Aged 18+
- Receiving Job Seekers’ Allowance or Universal Credit
- With a very keen interest in starting a career in Hospitality
During the course you will be:
- Excused from signing on and remain on your benefits
- Provided with travel expenses and a lunch, work placement uniforms and stationery
- Guaranteed interview with an employer recruiting in your area
DURING THE 6 WEEKS YOU WILL GAIN THE FOLLOWING:
Work skills certificates
Job Search skills
For more information contact